- We took George to get a bath and his nails trimmed. He gets so excited when we take him to the place he was trained at, it's like he's visiting his friends each time.
- Baby Merz's mattress came in, plus our first crib sheet, and an extra soft blanket!
- The little fake plant I have on the end of my desk had the glass all broken one morning. Had to pitch it because of all the sharp pieces everywhere. Now to think of what to replace it with?
- Eating #lunchoutside is one of my favorite things to do during the work day. It helps to get outside and get some fresh air once in awhile.
- Discovered chewy lemonheads....very good.
- Listened to a mini concert outside of the building's garage.
- The pool is officially closed (insert sad face here).
- George's new thing when he goes outside is he pushes his nose against the gate to see if it's open so he can get out lol
Happy Friday folks. Hope you have a great weekend!
she started back to school this month.
he gets to sleep more now.
they bought a new (used) car!
she couldn't love it more.
he wishes he was the primary driver.
she started movie nights with the kids.
he loves getting a picture sent to him while at work.
they both got their health screenings.
they both passed with flying colors...even while pregnant I was thrilled.
she is having mass doctor appointments.
he closed the pool this month.
she is happy for the fall weather to arrive.
Free Willy is a great movie and I remember watching it when it first came out. The kids had both seen it but it had been a long time too.
They love movie night, and I love that they love it too. It makes our weekends without Kevin a little bit better.
See all movie nights by clicking here.
Farmers Almanac fall offiically started at 10:29pm on Monday 9/22. So I'll just say it's today! Happy fall folks! The above photos are colors that remind me of the fall season. Pumpkins, purple mums, candy corn, and cranberries. I'm glad fall is here, I'm ready to dress for cooler weather, drink some apple chai teas from Starbucks, and wear some cute boots!
Happy first day of fall!
Happy first day of fall!
It was very cute and the kids seemed to enjoy it. The class got them even more excited about the arrival of their new baby sister. They can't wait until the day comes....it's getting closer and closer!
If you have younger kiddos and are expecting a new baby, I think a sibling class is a great idea for them. It involves them in the process, and gives them a sense of responsibility as the older siblings.
- Giving George some luvins.
- Started watching Orange Is The New Black Season 1 and I am hooked. Can't wait to finish the first season!
The weather is starting to get cooler, we are closing the pool on Monday so I am ready for the fall season to arrive! Comfy pants and sweatshirts, boots, and scarves it is!