Around here...- Natalie received her First Communion and she looked so pretty!
- Miss Hadley is getting used to our favorite mexican restaurant.
- Eating lunch outside is (as everyone knows) one of my favorite things to do.
- Hadley had her 6 month checkup, received shots, and was a trooper.
- We are spending lots and lots of time in the front and back yard. Flowers are planted, mulch is down, pool is clear, and our dog George likes to be out there with us. Working on a post with all the updates very soon! Still a work in progress in some areas...
- Hadley tried pears for the first time this week and the look on her face was hilarious! Every time she tasted them, she looked like she was sucking on a lemon!
- George is worn out from doggie day care.
Soo ready for this long weekend! We will be spending it with family at the lake! Hope the sun comes out all weekend and warms these cooler temperatures up. Missing the big kids so much and I hope they have a good weekend too.
Cheers to Memorial Day weekend!